Last Updated on April 5, 2022 by Ronen Ben-Dror
The best marketing messages ever developed will fail if they fall upon the wrong audience. Its of major importance to have your content distribution network locked in before you attempt to connect to an audience.
There was a time not long ago that people couldnt just type a few words on a keyboard and pull up gigabytes of data on a subject that interested them. Today, information is everywhere, which means marketers must deliver their content to the front door. How do you know youre not delivering to the right network? In most cases, youll get silence; feedback is not offered from people who dont care about your product in the first place.
As a marketer, you know how important content is. You probably spend the bulk of your day deciding what is worthy content and what needs to be deleted. Keep up the good work, but also consider these tips on content distribution network strategies that can get your hard work in front of the right people.
- Stay with your SEO practices, but also think about your content in terms of staying power. Its not enough to simply include all the right keywords and the appropriate length and hyperlinks. Your content has to be worthy of continued referrals. This is what will help you see a spike in visitors to your webpage with an exceedingly slow or non-existent drop off.
- Know your distribution channels. There are only three, so this should be easy to remember: owned, not owned (earned) and paid. You can get plenty of leverage out of newsletters, social media followers and RSS subscribers. If you do it right, your owned and earned distribution channels will preempt any paid strategies.
- Never stop establishing goals in your content distribution network strategies. Before you can know which distribution channel is best, you have to know what fits your goals. Dont be afraid to ask around about which channels work best for specific goals. For many organizations, Twitter is consistently one of the best social network channels.
- The research never ends. You should always be looking at networks and measuring how they might affect your campaign. You can get a step ahead with this research by tapping into Google Analytics, monitoring keywords and keeping an eye open for trending content.
- Dont give up on email. This is a channel that continues to be productive, not only because its a cheap and easy way to reach out to prospects but also because it delivers results on a consistent basis.
Telemarketing is also a channel that cant be ignored. When considering network strategies, telemarketing is the most proactive method of making contact with prospects.
If youre looking for comprehensive marketing services, including content marketing, lead development and lead nurturing expertise think about Blue Valley Telemarketing. We understand that there are more than a couple channels that can bring you more profits, but we know from what our clients tell us that telemarketing offers the best return on investment. Contact us today and find out how we do it.